Interested in becoming a home health caregiver for one of the most trusted home-care agencies in Texas?
Job Description- Scheduler
BUSY PAS Private Duty Company
As a key member of our office team, the Scheduler works closely with clients and their families to accurately plan and coordinate their caregiver’s schedule. Must have a working understanding of the tasks and mission of a Non-Medical Home Health Agency. We offer a great bonus program and higher/competitive pay! We Also have opportunity for advancement as we are a growing PAS agency!!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Schedule shifts by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients’ needs through eRSP System.
• Communicate new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
• Identify and address scheduling issues (i.e. call offs, no shows etc.).
• Work under time pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
• Communicate with caregivers regularly to monitor for any change in clients’ status and report changes to supervisor or case manager.
• Provide emotional support to caregivers, clients’, and families.
• Provide education to caregivers, clients, and families on all activities of daily living.
• Be willing to perform a variety of duties as requested by clients’, family members, or company Administrator, such as obtaining supplies or running errands.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in person, on the phone, text and email.
• Your position may require you to fill in for caregivers in emergency situations.
• Required to be on call one weekend out of the month and be flexible with weekday work hours. While on On-Call duty, you are responsible for scheduling caregivers to work any call-out shifts.
• Responsible for assisting clients with any issues that arise while you are on-call and reporting critical issues to Agency management immediately.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
eRSP scheduling system (not required)
Experienced scheduler Preferred (not required)
Have experience as a home health aide/caregiver.
Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment with last-minute requests.
Detail-focused and able to stay organized.
Ability to prioritize requests and duties.
Be resourceful and solution oriented.
Interested in becoming a home health caregiver for one of the most trusted homecare agencies in Texas?